Australian tourists campaign to save Cambodian man with growth on face

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्सभित्र किल्क गर्नुहोस

A Cambodian man plagued by a giant growth on his face may have the opportunity to have it removed after two tourists started a Facebook campaign to help get him surgery.Australians Diana Koski and her husband John Nettleton came across 34-year-old Vid while holidaying in the country’s capital Phnom Penh last week.Vid, who is believed to be homeless and unemployed, was born with the growth that has grown to hang below his chin and completely cover the right side of his face.’He just walked past us in the street near our hotel and it took us by surprise. I said to my husband we have to help this man,’ Ms Koski told Daily Mail Australia.’I started talking to him, but it was difficult because he didn’t speak English. A few of the local people who we had seen shooing him away before came over to help translate.’I told him I’d like to try and help him.’ Vid went back to the couple’s Monsoon Boutique Hotel where the manager, Chan Southun, helped them find out how they could assist him.’Whenever I walked with Vid, he walked seven paces behind me. Locals would try and shoo him away. Some of the locals tried to stop him walking in our hotel. ‘He doesn’t beg, he just walks the streets. I imagine he has had a pretty tough life.’ 

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्सभित्र किल्क गर्नुहोस

SHARE

Admin

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment