$e$xy Wife -Nepali Short Film 2016

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्सभित्र किल्क गर्नुहोस


The Nepali star likewise discusses his exhilaration on satisfying his "superhero" Mohanlal two years ago for the first time because they wrapped up recording Yodha. "Lal sir was shocked to see me as well as he embraced me securely. I could not promote a while and ended up appreciating the twinkle in his eyes which unique smile," Siddhartha says. The duo has actually ever since remained in consistent touch with Whatsapp as well as states that he discovers Mohanlal quite caring. "When earthquake attacked Nepal in April this year, Lal sir called me to make sure that my household as well as I were risk-free," he claims. Siddhartha is presently very busy filming Lenin Rajendran's film in Trivandrum in which he plays a monk, that remains in search of his residence and his existence. For the film, which checks out the lives of Tibetans that are displaced from their land, Siddhartha gets to share screen room with Manisha Koirala and Uthara Unni. "It was great to work in Malayalam once more as well as I plan to do more films in Kerala," he says.


भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्सभित्र किल्क गर्नुहोस

SHARE

Admin

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment