SRIMANALAI GAZE ABROAD TO EARN MONEY BY GIVING MORE FLEXIBILITY TO BETRAY LOVE ARE REACHED BY THE NET GROSS SUCH

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्सभित्र किल्क गर्नुहोस

The Nepali actor also shares his excitement on meeting his “superhero” Mohanlal two years ago for the first time since they wrapped up filming Yodha. “Lal sir was surprised to see me and he hugged me tightly. I couldn’t speak for a while and ended up admiring the twinkle in his eyes and that special smile,” Siddhartha says.
The duo has since then stayed in constant touch through Whatsapp and says that he finds Mohanlal very caring. “When earthquake hit Nepal in April this year, Lal sir called me to make sure that my family and I were safe,” he says.
Siddhartha is currently busy filming Lenin Rajendran’s movie in Trivandrum in which he plays a monk, who is in search of his home and his existence. For the movie, which explores the lives of Tibetans who are displaced from their land, Siddhartha gets to share screen space with Manisha Koirala and Uthara Unni. “It was great to work in Malayalam again and I plan to do more films in Kerala,” he say

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्सभित्र किल्क गर्नुहोस

SHARE

Admin

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment